Thursday, March 01, 2007

Baby of the month

...or Baby of the Year, but I'm biased.

If you don't have a church family that is as close and friendly and caring and generous as our New Haven church is, I suggest you run out and find yourself one this weekend. You don't know what you are missing.

It is the Year of the Pig. Our church threw us a shower on Chinese New Years, and I think it was the shower to end all showers. Not that I've frequented many showers in my life, but I can't imagine a nicer one. The Platts hosted the shower at their home, and it was obvious the amount of work that was put into it by many in the church. There were decorations with a Chinese theme in every directions, and the amount of food was astounding! The generosity of our church is amazing, and it just complements all the support and prayers we've received over this long adoption process.

No comments: