Saturday, February 10, 2007

Titi

I have a feeling N. is going to be spoiled by her Aunts, and it is going to start this weekend. C's sister, who is living and working in Tokyo, Japan now, decided to fly down for a couple of days just to see N. It was a nice surprise, and I'm sure they are going to enjoy each other. With a live-in baby sitter for a couple of days, maybe C & I will get to eat a meal together again. It has been a tag-team effort for the last two weeks!

Sheila flew into Guangzhou tonight (Saturday), and will be flying back to Tokyo on Tuesday. It will be a fun visit, and we'll enjoy the extra help for a few days.

1 comment:

Maria D. said...

Dear Dan, Carmen & Natalia

I am so happy your dreams finally came true. You are all blessed and the happiness on your faces is indescribeable. I can't wait to meet Natalia and bite her cheeks and toes, she is absolutely beautiful!! God bless you all and have a safe return home. Carmen, contact me when you can.
Con mucho cariƱo, Maria D.