Friday, January 25, 2008

What a change




Can this really be the same child??? What a drastic change I notice when I look back over her referral pictures, pictures from when we were in China, and then her most recent pictures. She's turning into a big little girl now. Knowing her now and how she reacts, we can see how scared and shut-down she was on our adoption day. The blank look on her face is her scared look, and of course who could blame her with all these strange people around! She probably just wanted to be back in her familiar stainless steel crib in the room full of crying infants. Then I look at the little personality that she is now - full of fun, mischievous, loving, and oh so BUSY, and it's hard to imagine this is the same child.

We still like her a lot...

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hello...I found your blog when I was searching for more information about Lianjiang SWI. Our daughter is from there as well. If you have a moment, would you email me, please? I have a question about your daughter's finding location. Thank you so much!
AllisonLC@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! Happy 2nd Birthday to Natalia yesterday! The e-mail I have for you guys bounced back, if you can send me a note at isegui2004@yahoo.com so I can get your current one. I don't want to loose touch with you guys! Hope you had a great day yesterday!